- About Oxygen Fed Sport
- Archived Articles
- Back to Schooley’s: Schooley’s Mountain Race Report, 10/30/2010
- Escarpment Trail Run 2001: Race Report
- Lake Telemark: Cradle of Skiing in NJ
- Lewis Morris Backcountry Skiing, Originally Published 1/28/2011
- Moosehuf at the Snow Bowl, 8/4/2010
- Shivering at Shenendehowa, 1/23/2011
- Whiteface Mountain Climb to the Castle, 10/8/2010
- Skiing New Jersey and Nearby
- Roller Skiing New Jersey and Nearby
After attending the Olympic Regional Development Authority’s quarterly board meeting in Lake Placid, NY, on 21 June, I stole time to run on the Round Pond Trail.
The weather cooled off, but it remained humid. Although I didn’t get within shouting distance of the summit of Dix Mountain, it was great to get out on this trail, which I hadn’t been on in probably 10 years.