- About Oxygen Fed Sport
- Archived Articles
- Back to Schooley’s: Schooley’s Mountain Race Report, 10/30/2010
- Escarpment Trail Run 2001: Race Report
- Lake Telemark: Cradle of Skiing in NJ
- Lewis Morris Backcountry Skiing, Originally Published 1/28/2011
- Moosehuf at the Snow Bowl, 8/4/2010
- Shivering at Shenendehowa, 1/23/2011
- Whiteface Mountain Climb to the Castle, 10/8/2010
- Skiing New Jersey and Nearby
- Roller Skiing New Jersey and Nearby
She’s not running in the Adirondacks. Verily, when she wrote this fine essay, Lindsay Crouse was running on pavement in the big city. No worries, it’s well worth reading. Be sure to check out her other stories while you’re at The Bygone Bureau.
There are changes ahead for the economy both in the Adirondacks and the Catskills. Are they for the better? Jeff Farbaniec writes on the transfer of Belleayre from DEC to ORDA. He’s got some good insights and worthwhile links.
In light of the Adirondack Park Agency’s regrettable decision to approve the Adirondack Club and Resort, check out this essay by Dave Gibson.