- Peter Minde: Personal Trainer
- About Oxygen Fed Sport
- Archived Articles
- Lewis Morris Backcountry Skiing, Originally Published 1/28/2011
- Moosehuf at the Snow Bowl, 8/4/2010
- Shivering at Shenendehowa, 1/23/2011
- Whiteface Mountain Climb to the Castle, 10/8/2010
- Back to Schooley’s: Schooley’s Mountain Race Report, 10/30/2010
- Escarpment Trail Run 2001: Race Report
- Lake Telemark: Cradle of Skiing in NJ
- Skiing New Jersey and Nearby
- Roller Skiing New Jersey and Nearby
After stonewalling, after fighting USADA for jurisdiction, UCI capitulated under the barrage of evidence and stripped Lance Arm strong of all seven of his Tour de France titles. It remains to be seen how they will clean up the rest of the sport. One commentator has his concerns whether UCI are serious.
There’s a couple of things that bug me about Lance. Look, I know divorce happens some times, and things can turn out better for those involved. But his divorce from Kristin. Dude: when you were basically on your deathbed, this woman threw in her lot with you. How could you leave her? And then come out with a lame line like, “We’ve had a couple of houses, a couple of Tour wins and three kids.” [I clearly remember reading this back when, but I can't find the media for attribution - Ed.] Like your car is 10 years old and you need to replace it.
The second thing is hypocrisy. Lance: you can say “no comment,” cover your ears and tell USADA “I can’t heeeaarrrr you!” all you want. What I want to know is, what are you telling your kids?
Dutch cycling commentator José Been blogs at Tour de José. She also happens to be a cancer survivor. Read her reaction to Armstrong’s downfall.
CNN reports that some donors to Livestrong may be seeking their money back.
How low have the mighty fallen.